Emerald Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Of Legends Gaming Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application - Scapel
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby Scapel Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:03 pm

» Guess who's back =p
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby Ducktales Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 pm

» Application
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby andyP0N3Zu Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:46 am

» Application robinalpha
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby andyP0N3Zu Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:46 am

» Registration
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby andyP0N3Zu Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 am

» )-=Application Format=-(
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby Bounty Hunter Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm

» Member App
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby Seinko Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 pm

» TS# servers currently down
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby WolksVagon Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 am

» Member aplication Devlinstorm
Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeby JUICEN66 Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Similar topics

Andyispro's League Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andyispro
Post More You Suck! ;)
Post More You Suck! ;)

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Andyispro's League Application Empty
PostSubject: Andyispro's League Application   Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Summoner Name: Andyispro, yeah ignore the name, my brother created this egotistical embarrassment of a Summoner while i was eating, the very first day I started league back in 2009

Age(Required to be 17+): I'm 16, currently in college, I'm British but I play regularly and have no latency issues or anything like that. I also realise you need to be 17+, but I feel i'm mature enough to join as i've been in many 18+ clans in other games where they made an exception :-)

Summoner Level(26+): Level 30, 685 wins.

Previous Clans you have been in: Erm i've been part of many community's. One was with a few friends of mine, we just chilled on ventrilo and did some inhouses sometimes, and more recently Morecowbell, i'm friends with alot of their streamers and we frequently talk and play inhouses or duo ranked but its tapered off recently. I have no previous clan experience in league of legends, but i've played arranged 5's.

Why you left previous Clans: ^

Do you have Teamspeak and a Mic? Can you Download TS(Its FREE)? I have teamspeak and a working mic, i'm actually getting a better headset at the weekend too so :-)

What champs are you good with? Errrr! I feel i'm good with lots of different roles, i can jungle, solo top, solo mid, ap carry, but i'm not comfortable with AD carry or support. I play Udyr, Lee Sin, Akali, Annie, Trundle, Amumu, Cass, Kennen, Fiddle, Morgana, Irelia and Nasus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bounty Hunter
I Run Dis Mod
I Run Dis Mod
Bounty Hunter

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Andyispro's League Application   Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks for applying! Add me in game please. The Flesh Pound or JUICEN66, and we will get you setup with the teamspeak info if you have not already seen it on here.
Back to top Go down
JUICEN66
50+ Posts! WOW!
50+ Posts! WOW!

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Andyispro's League Application   Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm

nasus is a bad champ. never a good pick....trollface
anyhow inv sent in game
Back to top Go down
andyP0N3Zu
10+ Posts Not Bad Keep 'em Coming!
10+ Posts Not Bad Keep 'em Coming!

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Andyispro's League Application   Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 pm

what kinda scrub name is andyispro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andyispro's League Application   Andyispro's League Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andyispro's League Application
Page 1 of 1